Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In honor of Ms Teng :)

Hi viewers! This is something personal so ya u can ignore it if it doesn't concern you :) 
Dear Ms Teng, I am honoring you in my own way (so i hope you still appreciate this) You have been a great inspiration to me, both in history and literature (your poems are really cool). I will really miss you but i will still work hard in history... i won't let you down :) i hope 111 and you can keep in touch either through the meeting words thing or some other way...i won't forget you Ms Teng...thank you sooo much for making my first semester in RGS so fun and inspiring. I will probably never find such a cool and groovy history teacher like you :)


Good luck in your future endeavors and hope that you will come back to teach us one day :)


<3 Anna (and 111)

No comments:

Post a Comment